Light Pack -Regular price 100,00€ Sale price 80,00€
Don’t know where to start? Our Light Pack is what you need to discover the powerful benefits of our powerful adaptogenic plants & mushrooms:
1 Energy Boost - Coffee enhanced with Maitake extract and Maca powder
- 1 Brain Boost - Coffee enhanced with Lion’s Mane extract
- 1 Vitality Boost - Coffee enhanced with Reishi extract
- 1 Immunity Boost - Coffee enhanced with Shiitake and Maitake extracts
Does it taste like regular coffee?
Yes! We put a lot of efforts in sourcing the best quality ingredients and the best coffee to offer a delicious coffee packed with powerful benefits. You will not taste the difference, only the delicious aromas of our Organic and Fairtrade coffee.
What are the bioactive compounds present in your products?
We enhance all our coffees with powerful adaptogenic plants & mushrooms, carefully selected for their outstanding properties, quality and bioactive compounds content.
We use highly concentrated mushroom extracts that have been tested for their bioactive compounds content and offer a minimum of 30% polysaccharides (the bioactive compounds responsible for most of their medicinal properties).
How many coffees per day should I take? Can I combine different adaptogenic coffee blends?
All of our coffees can be combined perfectly. We recommend 1 to 2 coffees per day (equivalent to 500mg or 1000mg of extracts).
What is the best time of day to have adaptogenic coffee?
Our adaptogenic coffees can be consumed all day and every day, however we recommend that you consume them in the morning or early afternoon.
Are you certified organic?
Yes! All of our products are certified organic and 100% natural in order to guarantee a total transparency on our ingredients’ quality.
We also test our powders and extracts for any presence of heavy metals, molds, pesticides and other potential disruptors.
What is the difference between medicinal mushrooms powder and extract?
There is a significant difference between powder and extract:
- The extract results from an extraction which allows to obtain 4 to 15 times more bioactive compounds depending on the medicinal mushrooms. During the process, some fibers are lost, but other active ingredients are released: the polysaccharides. It is precisely these bioactive compounds that have been shown to have the most benefits on the body and that contribute the most to the medicinal properties of our functional mushrooms. The extracts are often consumed in smaller quantities and exhibit more powerful and rapid effects.
- The powder comes from the whole mushroom which is dried and then grounded. This process keeps the fibers, vitamins and minerals intact since the drying process is done at moderate temperature (less than 40°). This is often the preferred form for consumers looking for a detoxifying effect.
Can I consume So Mush Organic products during breastfeeding and pregnancy?
We recommend that you consult a health professional before consuming So Mush Organic products while being pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can children consume So Mush Organic products?
We recommend that you consult a health professional before giving So Mush Organic products to children under 12 years old.
There are no allergens in our products even though individual allergic reactions are still possible when consuming a new ingredient. If you have any concerns, please consult with a healthcare professional to assess your sensitivity to medicinal mushrooms and reap all their benefits.
Europe: Free delivery from 60€ of purchase or 10€ of shipping cost for any order below 60€.
Switzerland: Free delivery from 60€ of purchase or 10€ of shipping cost for any order below 60€.
France: Free delivery from 40€ of purchase or 5€ of shipping cost for any order below 40€.
Rest of the world: Free delivery from 100€ of purchase or 20€ of shipping cost for any order below 100€.
You have 14 days to exercise your right of withdrawal from receipt of the products.
Go to our Terms of sale page to review our return policy and learn more about our return procedure.